Pactogo, Inc. is a Houston, TX based company speacializing in distribution and online sales of disposable foodservice packaging and paper products. Founded in 2004 as Chicago Foil Corp, we have steadily grown each year since. We began our business by selling select aluminum foil items to local restaurants. Today, we are a direct distributor for Durable Packaging, a leading U.S. manufacturer of premium quality disposable aluminum products. Durable foil products are widely regarded as the highest standard of quality by many high end restaurants, hotels, and caterers. We are also a distribution outlet for many name brand paper, plastic and foam products including Dart, Genpak, Foampak US, Pactiv, and Solo Cup. Unlike some of our online competition, we are not a drop-shipper. We stock 90% of all products advertised on our website, and can bring the other 10% into our warehouse within a day or two. We do our own shipping right from our warehouse which is how we're able to deliver your order with such remarkable efficiency and speed.
Why Buy From Us?
Many companies claim to be selling at the lowest prices online. However, more often than not, we offer a superior quality product at a lower cost thereby beating the competition both ways.
Customer satisfaction is our priority. We achieve this by supplying the highest grade products and shipping them to you quickly and efficiently. We proudly serve all of our customers with the same high level of service, no matter the order size.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know using the contact us link. We will work with you in resolving the issue. You may also contact us for any reason, even if it's just to leave a comment or feedback.
Dealers and Resellers
Are you interested in bulk purchasing? With adequate lead times, we can supply unlimited quantities of many of our products directly from the manufacturer to your door. Contact us with your bulk needs for a low-price quote.
We look forward to serving you as a customer. Thank you and welcome to Pactogo.com !